Fabric Leftovers: Simple, Adaptable Ways to Use Up Scraps by D'Arcy-Jean Milne.
Clever Ideas for Every Last Fabric Scrap
• Fun projects for all the fabric, trims, buttons, odds and ends you've collected and saved
• Create little treasures ranging from bags, bowls, birds, and boxes to coffee cuffs, covers, cases, and Christmas ornaments
• Start by sorting your stash into a "Fabric Food Chain"
• Try fun techniques including easy machine embroidery, cording, jewelry-making, beading, couching, and wrapping
• No matchy-matchy here - "make-do" combinations result in one-of-a-kind charm!
Admit it-you have an ever-growing pile of scraps that are too good to throw away, but what can you do with them? 25 ideas ranging from two-minute button blooms to art-shop-quality journal covers are your answer. D'arcy-Jean's friendly, funny commentary will have you in stitches.