Beading Basics: 30 Embellishing Techniques
Beading Basics: 30 Embellishing Techniques for Quilters by Mary Stori. An essential visual guide for beading on quilts!
Mary Stori presents a beading bonanza for quilters, bursting with everything you need to know for adding beaded embellishments to fabric surfaces. This is the guide that quilters have been waiting for, so jump in and try something new today!
• 30 beading stitches and techniques show novices how to get started and take more experienced stitchers to the next level
• Go beyond the basics with beaded embroidery and exciting, innovative beaded bindings
• Complete, step-by-step instructions with detailed how-to photos
• Advice on getting started, including equipment, supplies, and stabilizers
• Plus a gallery of stunning beaded quilts to inspire your creativity